Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 2:00 PM EDT
Pay equity analysis can be difficult, complex, and time-consuming. It doesn’t have to be.
In this webinar you will learn how to easily perform the typical pay equity statistical tests using EquityPath software. EquityPath puts state-of-the-art pay equity testing at your fingertips through easy-to-use graphical user interfaces and graphical output. It is designed for HR professionals and attorneys by labor economics experts.
In this webinar, you will see how to pinpoint where pay differences exist across demographic groups and what employee characteristics may explain them. Through graphical user interfaces, we will identify statistically significant disparities in wages by job, geography, or corporate characteristic, such as establishment. We will quickly test alternative statistical models and variables at the click of a button.
EquityPath’s powerful artificial intelligence also provides pay recommendations that eliminate statistically significant pay disparity in the most cost-effective way.
This webinar is designed for HR professionals and attorneys responsible for pay equity within companies. It requires no prior experience in programming or statistics. This webinar will cover the following:
- An overview of common statistical tests used in pay equity analysis
- How to analyze pay equity quickly based various statistical tests
- How to pick the right statistical test for your company
- How to quickly see indications of pay disparity by geography and department
- How to fine-tune your analysis to determine which explanatory factors should be included
- How to change individual compensation within EquityPath and re-test your results for pay equity
- How to eliminate statistically significant pay disparity across large groups of individuals in the most cost-efficient way, using EquityPath’s pay equity optimizer
Dr. Daniel S. Levy, is the lead Labor Econometrician and designer of EquityPath. He has extensive experience in labor economics, discrimination testing, econometrics, and software design. He has analyzed pay equity issues for the Department of Labor and has served as an expert witness in state and federal courts. Previously, Dr. Levy was the Global Leader of Economic and Statistical Consulting for Deloitte Financial Advisory Services and Arthur Andersen Business Consulting. He has held research and consulting positions at Charles River Associates, the Rand Corporation, SPSS Inc, and The University of Chicago Computation Center. His PhD is in Economics from The University of Chicago.
Faster, More Equity, More Profits . . . Just Better