Price is good for up to 500 employees across all your CA establishments. If you have more than 500 employees, please call us for pricing.
Large employers must report pay and other data to the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) by March 31, 2021 and annually thereafter. You can gain a huge advantage by identifying, and potentially mitigating, any issues before the DFEH or private litigants inform you or your C-Suite of any problems.
Your report contains statistical results from three tests (Mann-Whitney, Kruskal-Wallis and Interval Regression) discussed by the EEOC in the Federal Register. See a Sample Report.
– Anonymous data analysis is supported. We require no corporate identifiable information
– Potential problems highlighted with detailed statistical output
– See your results within the next business day
– Results from 490 tests per establishment are provided in our report
– We delete your data after 48 hours and your downloadable report is retained for at most 30 days
If your data contains multiple establishments, will receive multiple reports (1 per establishment). If you need a consolidated report for all establishments, which is not required by the DFEH, then you have the option to add a ‘Consolidated Report’ to your order below.
To Get Started:
- Download DFEH’s template, put your data in (instructions are in the template or here) and save it with a new filename in .xlsx or .csv format. (Do not use any Corporate Identifiable Information in your filename. Consider using a made up identifier.)
- Upload your saved template file in the section below.
- Answer questions about the number of establishments and purchase an optional ‘consolidated report’
- Change the quantity to equal your employee count and add to cart.
- Review your cart and complete your purchase to initiate the analysis.
- Within the next business day, you will receive a report (see sample) with a guide on how to interpret the results.